This Policy is issued by Meysan Partners, an international law firm comprising Meysan Partners LLP a limited liability partnership registered in Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM), Abu Dhabi, UAE, and Meysan Partners UK LLP, a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales, and their related partnerships (“Meysan”, “we”, “us” and “our”).
This Policy may be amended or updated from time to time to reflect changes in our practices with respect to the Processing of Personal Data, or changes in applicable law. We encourage you to read this Policy carefully, and to regularly check this page to review any changes we might make to the terms of this Policy.
Websites to which this Policy applies.
This Policy applies to Meysan Partners websites:
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that may be stored on your computer or other device when you visit a website. They are generally used to make websites work, to keep track of your movements within the website, to remember your login details, and for similar activities.
There are different types of cookies, and they can be distinguished on the basis of their origin, function and lifespan. Important characteristics of cookies include the following:
- First party cookies are cookies that are stored by the website you are visiting, while third party cookies are stored by a website other than the one you are visiting. Please note that we do not control the collection or further use of your data by third parties.
- Necessary cookies are necessary to allow the technical operation of a website (e.g., they enable you to move around on a website and to use its features).
- Performance cookies collect data on the performance of a website such as the number of visitors, the time spent on the website and error messages.
- Functionality cookies increase the usability of a website by remembering your choices (e.g. language, region, login, and so on).
- Targeting/advertising cookies enable a website to send you personalized advertising.
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that are erased once you close your browser while persistent or permanent cookies stay on your device until you manually delete them or until your browser deletes them based on the duration period specified in the persistent cookie file.
More information on all aspects of cookies can be found on www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that Meysan has no affiliation with, and is not responsible for, this third-party website.
- distinguish between users.
- improve the use and the functionality of our websites.
- tailor our websites and services to your needs and preferences; and
- analyze how our website is used and compile anonymous and aggregate statistics.
We do not use the collected information to create user profiles.
What type of cookies do we use?
For more information, please visit http://www.google.com/analytics/
In addition, we may also use web beacons (or clear GIFs) and other similar technologies in addition to, or in combination with, cookies. A web beacon is typically a transparent graphic image (usually 1 pixel x 1 pixel) that is placed on a site or in an email and it helps us to understand the behavior of visitors of our websites. More information on web beacons can be found on http://www.allaboutcookies.org/web-beacons/. Please note that Meysan has no affiliation with, and is not responsible for, this third-party website.
How can you control cookies and web beacons?
Most internet browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. Depending on your browser, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies, or you can set it to refuse them. Please refer to the ‘help’ button (or similar) on your browser to learn more about how you can do this.
Disabling cookies may impact your experience on our websites.
If you use different devices to access our websites, you will need to ensure that each browser of each device is set to your cookie preference.
More information on how to manage cookies is available from: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/. Please note that Meysan has no affiliation with, and is not responsible for, this third-party website.
In addition, you may opt-out from cookies by visiting the following sites and selecting which cookies you would like to opt-out from: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/#completed and http://www.youronlinechoices.com/. Please note that Meysan has no affiliation with, and is not responsible for, these third-party websites.